Classes & Events
What is Politics?
A class taught by Noam Chomsky and Marv Waterstone
More information coming soon!
Spring 2018: Office Hours with Noam Chomsky
Free event open to all UA students
- Syntactic Structures, London: Mouton,
- Current Issues in Linguistic Theory, The Hague: Mouton,
- Aspects of the Theory of Syntax, Cambridge: M.I.T. Press,
- Cartesian Linguistics: A Chapter in the History of Rationalist Thought, New York: Harper and Row,
- Language and Mind, New York, Harcourt, Brace & World,